MorseCode

Random Writings on Just About Everything.

Monday, December 20, 2004

For Those Who Didn't Notice

A couple of weeks ago I split my blog in two.

MorseCode will continue to be the repository of posts on most subjects related to news, politics, sports, and random thoughts on a variety of subjects. It's not really meant as a journal so much as a place for me to think out loud and share things I think are either important or at least of interest...

MorseCodePop is the "other" blog, where I'll be posting thoughts and occasional news on film, books, comics, music, and other cultural stuff...it's basically where my inner geek will run wild. If you haven't visited it yet, please pop on by (no pun intended). I'll be posting a review of House of Flying Daggers sometime later this week if you're interested, so stop on by when you get the chance...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home