MorseCode

Random Writings on Just About Everything.

Friday, February 06, 2004

The Primaries

I'm really beginning to wish we simply had a two man race for the democratic nomination right now. Maybe it's just my general preference of several others over John Kerry, but I'd be happier if things narrowed down to Kerry vs. one other person.

My main reason for this is that it seems like Kerry is still coasting through alot of these elections, and I'd like to see anyone who's got a shot at the nomination go through some fire as a frontrunner before the primaries are over. If Kerry coasts to the nomination than I have the bad feeling it'll only go down from there.

That being said, I'm supporting Kerry wholeheartedly if he gets the nomination. It's just frustrating to see the other three candidates tripping over each other trying to present an alternative but beating each other up in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home